Sunday 2 November 2008

Sunday

huhuh as usual, i will be workin every sunday.
its either day or nite..
huhu i love my shift...im gonna be workin only for 3 days ony ma..
huhuh

suppose i took my mom adviced, she asked me while i was finishin my schoolin to take a haircut lesson in jalan tar..jlan TAR?? memang tak la kan...if it was a salooon or anythin beside a mamak barber ok la gak..hahahahah

now in my off days, i have nothin to do except being a hypocrite..hahaha
i hang out wit my gurl fwenssss..hahaha jahat gile awak nih...hipokrit~!!haha

so came back to my story bout sunday...

this week i'll be werkin nite...which is so boring but freedom...hahah jgn marah a fariz..
hahahah
this week got bijou ..but im unable to go la kawan2...her needs to be fullfill...n i am deeply appologize yea...i really wanted to go since i need to wash up some dirty things in my eyes sebab lame tak cuci mate...hahah
n most importantly..need to fiind U there..jus need to see u one last time..
huhu
i miss u duh..

haha jiwang lak- bak kate fariz aa..ko pun hati kaca..sudah aaa..
hahaha

so this weeknd was a bit borinng coz nothin much ive did with my fwen except with her..
huhu sayang awk mi~!
hahah aku kering sgt nih wat blog..kantoi masak gak la..hahah

since im still trying and a beginner in this bloggin thingy..malas a nak type panjang2 dah.hahah

brb

my uncle called, his modem was struck by lightning n he asked me to repair it...repair?mmg tak la ngah..hahah called mr Badduck, tot of buyin his or borrow...cam sial die dlm toilet time aku call tadi..hahah perangai ko nih big.

hahah

so this was the story of a day call SUNDAY.

No comments: