Sunday 2 November 2008

OC-office communicator

This time im OC-ing with Zaky- wat a nice name kan KY?
hahahah

this guy is good in defendin n oso commandin his line in midfield..hahah tak pasal ker bola..
hehe he is..
nways he is my colleague in HP..he is in Unix technology n me window tech..

hes a great guy..good in werkin n werkin his words for the team name..macam syal..
mngarut bg name team- is this a team name?- adik beradik jgn pijak rumput...
hahah psycho..

jus now Mira jus arrive..
Mira is in another account but same with me in windows platform...
she is responsible for me writin this blog...ko la wat aku tjebak blogin2 nih..hahah
she was again trapped in HP lift last week..haha padan muke ko...

hahah

n lastly im OC-ing wit fariz..
a young padowan for Delphi TS..2nd level..power mamat nih..pancing kuat..
right now he is gaining his full power to blast himself to the next level..gile envy duh aku ko dpt HP perm..
hahaha
hes a great guy..he is a friend of a fiend of mine..pham tak?tak paham sudah..hahah
die kawan ngan Hanis(my 5F classmate) a smalll cute guys..Fariz tgh pancing..hahah


this is the usual people that i chat with on my shift..haha

so thats bout it..some of my fwen in the office..hihi

PEACE

No comments: