Friday 31 October 2008

Last Nite

last nite my fwen Jubit went to Murni- dah la tak ajak..siap call tanye direction lg tuh..hahah
yesterday was quite a boring day..not goin anywhere jus here at home and around mwt..

went to ttdi oso ysterday..went to sent my mom and aunty there..then lepak mohsin jumpe Bai(ther) hahaha
he hv the sm thought of goin to genting this weekn, so we might meetin up there..

brb..smokey..

last nite tot of hangin out wit sm fwen tp malas gle nak kua..
today, Tam ajak pg karok but dont have any money la Tam..deym..
so tomorrow thinkin of spendin sm time wit her..enjoyin sm mv n great dinner nanti..
if we happen to go to the city of entertaiment wo bould so nice duh..haha lame gle tak pg..

suddenly my head start thinkin of y KIn said i was a hypocrite, i do, i admit it. then how?
i hv to, its not u guys r fightin nanti..its us..so let me worried bout it, so let me be hypocrite..its a a way i handle the situation...i had enough of relationship drama..its enough..dont care if i lied, its not that i did smthn wit any gurl..jus hangin out je pun..so be it i am a hypocrite..hahhhaha

lookin at my fcbook...everyone bz uploadn new pics..i tot so myself but malas duh..haha
might be uploadin sm pics here..tp nanti2 la..

please let smthing happen to me..whether its good or not...its the same thing day by day...
huhu sangap duh..haha cuti lame sgt pun bosan gak..hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hypocrite lahhh ko nih.. mmg pun! ngan gf tanak layan kawan2.. tibe dah mlm sket msg nak ajak lepak.. tah pape tahh.. suck!!! u suck!! bluekk