Thursday 30 October 2008

DV

Desa View..
wonder why its called desa view....haha

at 10pm, i received a text from Gaya(my penolong ketua kelas in f-5) invitin to lepak2 at dv with Elle(also my f-5 classmt) and Koon Tim(a very the shy gurl oso in my class).

they were already waitin for me with their laksa in front of them waitin to be eaten like a gorilla tak mkn sebulan...hahaha
i arrived wit manap whos a fwen of mine since form-3, which he said that he was already at DV (tp sebenarnya baru otw tuh) and we sat there lookin at these young good lookin gurls eatin laksa blaming me was sombong lately...i was busy makin money fwens~!! hahaha

s we sat there blabbering about works, money, butt(GAYA la ckp pasal ni), opn hse and macam2 la..
so we talk..talk..talk then i came out with my great idea sayin that i created a blog..at first Gaya said it gayish of me writin a blog..then Elle gv me sm idea but wit her small laughes oso..jahat gile..Kooon jgak baik..very supportive tp gelak gak a..haha and i said that i really like to read others nyer blogs thats y i tried creatin mine...then they were all bangin thier head tryin to understan what am i talkin bout..hahah which i dont think they do..


Manap as usual bringin up a very hard question that i reallly coudln answer...whether did she noes or not??
off couse la tak kan..hahah

Lookin at my V3xx, the clock showed dat its already 11 pm, i need to go deposit my payment at ctbnk b4 12, then we decided to take off as Koon kn pg keje n Gaya sibuk nak ikut pg jogin tomorrow..Elle nakk balik gak kot..then Manap sent me home and while on our way we managed to arranged some activities this wkends if i might not goin to genting...


Safely paid my debt for last month crdt card ..
Really need to lesser my usage for card was in my head all along,while on my way back home.
gile hutang bnykk mude2 nih.hahah

so what im tryin to say for this post was, DV is located near my house and has been our place of lepaking among all my fwens there..senang kan...kawan2.hahaha

P/S Elle kn blanje mkn nanti....hahaha



No comments: